With UNT System Marketplace, you will be able to browse catalogs, contracts, or place orders to suppliers through a "non-catalog/non-contract" requisitioning process. Invoices and payment requests are initiated and created within Marketplace.
What are the benefits of UNT System Marketplace?
- It provides a one-stop shopping experience with suppliers—reduce the need to remember multiple websites or set up individual accounts and profiles with individual suppliers.
- Similar to other online shopping sites, products may be searched by keyword, part number, category, or "favorites" lists.
- Real cost savings—UNT System's contracts and "best value" sources are readily accessible.
- Quicker turnaround since there are no delegated dollar limits on orders placed with catalog suppliers.
- Requisitions are automatically budget-checked and routed through a department's specified Approval Workflow.
- Catalog invoicing is centralized and automated, which minimizes or eliminates paper invoice processing and Payment Card receipts and reconciliation reports.
- Provides greater spend visibility, reporting, and analysis.