Application & Self-Service and Live Training Sessions
- Complete this form to apply for a purchasing card (PCard). Form requires approval
signatures - Application form
- To be designated as a PCard holder, an employee must successfully complete PCard training.
To retain this designation, each PCard holder must complete annual refresher training.
- Register for training through your campus Learning Management System
Forms and processes required by the State of Texas
- Tax Exempt Certificates - Purchases paid for with the purchasing card are tax exempt for State of Texas vendors.
If tax is paid, the cardholder is responsible for having a refund credited back the
- Vendor Status Checks - When making a purchase over $500.00, a vendor hold search must be conducted BEFORE making the purchase.
- Take a screenshot of vendor hold check
- save as an image in Concur or on your computer
- attach screenshot image to expense line when transaction flows into Concur.
Additional Approval links & forms
- Purchasing Card Exception Request Form- When making a purchase that requires an exception, Complete and submit this Exception
Request BEFORE making the purchase. Do not proceed with the purchase until authorization has been
- Click Wrap Approval | UNT System Finance - Click wrap agreements are used in internet purchases where the person making the
purchase is required to click "I Agree" to the vendors terms and conditions. Use this
form to submit a click wrap agreement to a contract specialist for PCard purchase
approval BEFORE making the purchase.
More information can be found on the Purchasing Card Program Website