Welcome, and thank you for your interest in doing business with the University of North Texas System. Purchasing is coordinated for the University of North Texas, the University of North Texas at Dallas, the University of North Texas Health Science Center, and the University of North Texas System Administration.
Normal Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Appointments are recommended.
The Vendor Guide to Doing Business with the University of North Texas System was prepared to assist you with any questions you may have.
- All vendors are required to have an IRS Form W-9 on file.
- All vendors are paid electronically. The UNT System does not issue paper checks.
- PaymentWorks Vendor Guide (PaymentWorks is the UNT System's Vendor Onboarding partner)
Invoices can be sent electronically to email@example.com.
This address should be used for invoices only.
- When sending invoices, the most common type of document attachment accepted is .pdf (PDF).
- Only one attachment per email message is accepted. Attachment file size is limited to 4MB.
Purchasing is responsible for obtaining materials, equipment, and services at the lowest cost and best value consistent with specified quality and delivery requirements as allowed by law. Purchases are made in accordance with Texas State Law; applicable federal laws including IRS regulations; and the Policies and Procedures of the Agency.
Policy provides that no commitment for materials, equipment, or services may be made without an approved purchase order. The Director of Purchasing and designated buyers have been delegated the responsibility and authority to issue these forms of legal contracts as binding agreements between the institution and its vendors.
Standard Terms and Conditions
The official purchase order contains an authorized purchase order number and signature.
Acounts Payable utilizes the Centralized Master Bidder's List (CMBL), maintained by the Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS) as our bidders list. Vendors are encouraged to review the application requirements and to get on the list.
- Access the CMBL online at https://comptroller.texas.gov/purchasing/.
- CMBL Help Desk: 512.463.3459 or access FAQs online at https://comptroller.texas.gov/purchasing/
- State of Texas Purchasing Customer Service: 512.463.3034
Questions concerning payments can be directed to the Payments area at 940.369.5500, toll free to 855.868.4357, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.