Hello! Welcome to the online resource page for the new Concur Request, Travel, & Expense modules.
Below is a list of links and training videos referenced in our training sessions.
- Login to Concur
- Logging in & Submitting an Expense Report - This short video is helpful for employees that have delegates working on their behalf. It can be shared with them to show how to log in and submit a report.
- NEW! SAP Concur New User Experience - Concur Request & Expense got an update! This update will make your expense reporting more intuitive, integrated, and efficient.
- NEW! Concur MicroLearning - Short How-To videos on completing frequent tasks.
- Training - Take self-serve training courses through your campus' learning management system Learn HSC or Bridge.
- New Terminology and Acronyms
- Icons – A list of icons seen in the Concur modules and what they represent. Most icons have descriptions when a mouse pointer is hovered over the icon.
- Expense Report Statuses/Payment Statuses - Learn what each Expense report Status means and what actions can be taken
- Viewing Past Approvals - Approvers can view Requests and Expense Reports they have previously approved.
- Viewing Past Requests/Expense Reports - Users can view their past Requests, Expense Reimbursement Reports and Pcard Statement Reports
- Adding Card Transactions to an Expense Report - How to Add University Ghost Card Transactions, Travel Card Transactions, or Pcard Transactions to an Expense Report in Concur
- Working with Available Receipts - Available Receipts work with the SAP Concur Imaging Service to provide receipt images that you can either e-mail or upload.
- Itemizing Expenses - You itemize your expenses to account for receipts that include both business and personal expenses, or to ensure that each of your expenses is accounted for correctly.
- Allocating Expenses - As you create an expense report, you can allocate expenses to different projects or departments.
- Requesting Approval prior to booking a trip - This short video gives the basics of creating a Concur Request prior to booking, submitting for approval, and then booking form the approved request.
- Create an Expense Report from an approved Request - This short video gives the basics of creating an Expense Report from an approved Request.
- Add Travel Allowances (Per diem Meals & GSA Lodging Maximums) to an Expense Report - Add per diem meals or GSA lodging maximum limits to an Expense Report
- Close a Request - You can close a request after your approved expected expenses have been associated with a report or if the request has been canceled.
- Create an Expense Report for non-travel reimbursements - This short video gives the basics of creating an Expense Report for any employee out of pocket expense that does not involve travel.
- Concur Drive - Drive is an SAP Concur app feature that empowers your mobile device to capture mileage for you – making expensing your local personal mileage.
- Adding Attendees to a Business Meal - Some meal and entertainment expenses require you to add attendees to the expense. In the following example, you will see how to add attendees to a business meal meeting you hosted.
- Creating an Attendee group - You can manage your attendees and create Attendee Groups in your Profile Settings.
- Guide on updating Profile Settings – A setup guide for important profile settings that should be updated before using any of the Concur modules.
- Update your Travel Profile - Before you use Concur Travel for the first time, you will need to update your Travel profile.
- Activate E-Receipts – Concur has partnered with some vendors to provide e-receipts that automatically send travel receipts to your Concur profile.
- Non-Employee Concur Profile Set up - How to create a profile for a non-employee (students, prospective employees, and other non-employee guests of the University for non-travel reimbursements & travel pre-approval > travel booking > travel reimbursement. The Webform to complete this process is linked below.
- Concur FAQ - for Request, Travel, Expense, & Delegations
Roles within Concur
- Adding a Delegate - Give another employee access to your profile to build Requests and Expense reports on your behalf.
- How to Set up a Travel Assistant – Give another employee access to your profile to book travel on your behalf.
- Acting as a Delegate or Travel Assistant – Log into another employee’s profile to work on their behalf.
- Concur Approver Role – For the approver: Approve Requests and Expense Reports submitted by employees they manage and/or on a fund they manage.
- Concur Approver Delegate Previewer Role – As the approver, give another employee access to your profile preview Requests and Expense reports submitted for approval.
- Getting started with the Concur App – A setup guide for Android & Iphone operating systems.
- Getting Started with TripIt Pro - a short video on how to link your free TripIt Pro App to Concur
- NEW! Working with Returned Reports - Correcting and resubmitting an expense report that was returned to you.
- NEW! My trip was cancelled/ I need to clear an encumbrance/ I need to close a Request - You can close a request after your approved expected expenses have been associated with a report or if the request has been canceled.
- I'm not receiving notifications from Concur/Preferred Email setup - If you previously had a student email address or an email address from one of the other UNT System Enterprise institutions, you may have to set your current work email as your preferred email address so that you can receive Concur notifications as well as information from other systems throughout the UNT System Enterprise
- How to resolve Insufficient Budget with Requests and Expense Reports – Use PeopleSoft EIS Query Viewer to help resolve a budget error with Requests or Expense Reports in Concur
- GL Account Crosswalk - Use this quick reference to see what GL codes are tied to Expense Reports in Concur
- Resolving Error Messages: Itinerary Rows – A guide on resolving an error message about itinerary rows and Travel Allowances
Cash Advance Setup in Concur Request - Employees that need to add a cash advance to their Concur Requests should complete this form. This form should be completed before the Request is submitted and at least 15 days before the date of departure. This is a one-time setup. Once the user's profile is set up, they can ask for cash advances on all of their Concur Requests. Once you are set up, here's how to add a cash advance to your Concur Requests- Requesting a Cash Advance - SAP Concur - openSAP Microlearning
Non-Employee Concur Profile setup - Non-Employees (Students, prospective employees, other non-employee guests) can have their University business expenses reimbursed through Concur as well as have their travel pre-approved, booked, and expensed through Concur. A UNT System Enterprise Employee will be set up as a Sponsor for the non-employee should complete this form.
UNT System Enterprise Concur Team
Cory Ward - Supervisor
Nicole Forcey - Analyst
Dawn Childers - Analyst