Travel policies, guidelines, and best practices
- Travel Basics (Self paced course) - This course will provide you with the information and resources necessary to plan and conduct University business travel.
- Travel Training (Live course) - This training will cover the most important policies, guidelines, and best practices to plan and conduct travel as well as explain Concur for travel authorizations and expense reports, as well as non-overnight travel, such as mileage reimbursements, and non-travel related reimbursements.
- SAP Concur - Request, Travel & Expense (4 course, self paced program) - This Program is designed to provide an in depth look at SAP Concur, it's features & capabilities, and how it is being leveraged by the UNT World to improve business processes.
- SAP Concur - Employee Non-Travel Reimbursements - This course is designed to provide an in depth look at creating an Expense Report in Concur for non-travel, out of pocket employee expenses such as local mileage & parking or business meals.
- SAP Concur : Approving Travel & Expense Reports - This course is designed to provide an in depth look at Approving Concur Travel Requests and Concur Expense Reports.
- SAP Concur : Delegates - This course is designed to provide an in depth look at the use of Delegates and Travel Assistants within SAP Concur.
- SAP Concur : Mobile Apps - This course is designed to provide an in depth look at setting up and using SAP Concur Mobile App and how to connect other Travel Apps to your Concur profile.
- SAP Concur : Drive - Drive is an SAP Concur app feature that empowers your mobile device to capture mileage for you – making expensing your car trips effortless.
- SAP Concur Resource Page - untsystem.edu/concurtravel
Come and go, work on Concur Requests, Expense Reports, & PCard Statement Reports with
a subject matter expert available to help with questions or processes.
Due to COVID-19 and room scheduling and capacity restrictions, no open labs are scheduled right now.
Join the Team! UNT System Concur User Group
Find Concur updates, training opportunities, tips, tricks, and best business practices with the UNT System Concur User Group in Microsoft Teams