Taxes for Previous Employees

Previous employees can still receive their Form W-2 online via the employee portal, if they consented to electronic delivery of their W-2. For information about submitting an electronic consent, please see the Taxes tab. Previous employees that do not timely consent to receive their W-2 electronically, will receive their W-2 by mail. If you previously worked at a UNT System member institution, and no longer remember your login to the employee portal, you can reset your login by using the UNT System Account Management System.

Please visit the IT Helpdesk webpage for more information.