You can access the below document here.
Currently, the Concur to PeopleSoft integration does not release or liquidate any encumbrance until the trip is complete and submitted for payment. This means that when an employee is paid back on a travel related expense prior going on the trip, the system would book the expense but not release the encumbrance. This can result in a significant amount of budget being tied up until the trip is complete, leaving less available budget for other department expenses. Below is an example:
The Financial System Support (FSS) team collaborated with Procurement, and System IT to find a solution to this issue. We have developed a solution that does liquidate encumbrances once a payment is made, giving us the functionality we were looking for:
Through testing, we have discovered that when the trip is booked on one chart string and the payment is made on a different chart string, the liquidation does not work correctly. IT has looked into this and is unable to remedy the situation without re-developing the Concur interfaces all together, which is not currently feasible.
The issue we discovered was observed in FY22 in 10% Concur transactions. This issue ONLY occurs when the chart string for the trip is changed between booking the trip and the voucher payment to the employee. This means that we can mitigate the issue all together if the trip is booked against the chart string it will be paid against. Also it is important to note that once the trip is complete the Concur to PeopleSoft interface releases ALL encumbrances and we have validated that this works as intended even if the chart string is changed.
Overall, we believe that this is a better solution than what we have currently.
1. Click the compass icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
2. From the submenu, click "Log In to FS"
A user must first complete training and submit a copy of their training certificate with the Service Now Security Request for the following roles:
- Budget Authorization (ABA) Entry and Approver
- Cost Transfer (CT) Entry and Approver
- Interdepartmental Transfer (IDT) Entry and Approver
- Journal Worksheet (JWS) Entry and Approver
- Marketplace Requester
- Marketplace Approver
- After logging into the learning management system, be sure the "My Learning" menu is selected and scroll down to your listing of completed courses.
- Find the course for the certificate you need and hover your mouse over it to bring up options. Click the "Details" button, which will bring up a panel, where you will select "View Certificate".
- Once loaded, click the print button, and select the option to save to PDF.
Step 1: Login to my https://my.untsystem.edu/
Step 2: Click on the Employee Resources tile Step 3: Click on the Employee Access Request Form tile
Step 4: Enter employee ID (person needing access), then below choose the type of access needed.
To add a proxy or approval delegation in HR, please logon to myhr.unt.edu. On the Employee Self Service page, click on the Delegations tile, then click on the Create Delegation Request. Follow the prompts to add a new approval delegation authority to another employee.
Navigate to https://enrollment.unt.edu/student-information-systems-access and follow the instructions.
Open the file viewer and highlight "This PC", which will make the "Map Network Drive" option available on the ribbon:
Select the drive letter of choice, then copy/paste or type the path for the drive you want to map. Make sure "reconnect at sign-in" is selected: