Skip to main content

Temporary Staffing

State law requires that purchases be made from TIBH when the good or service provided meets needs. Click on the link to see other products and services offered under the State Use Program.

What is the purpose of the State Use Law?

State Use Law assists Texans with disabilities to achieve maximum personal independence by engaging in useful and productive employment.

Do I have to buy State Use products or services?

The purchasing legislation is mandatory for state agencies; however, every effort is made to market the program and its products and services so as to promote a willing, cooperative and pleased governmental customer.

How do I place an order for temporary staffing?

Contact one of the providers below for a quote:

Goodwill Staffing Services
Jennifer Moore
Manager of Staffing Services
Office: 817-332-7866, extension: 2066
Cell: 817-301-5861
Fax: 817-531-9706

Rising Star Resource Development Corp.
Kimberly Green / Placement Representative
(P): 972-679-2904

Requisitions should contain TIBH as the vendor.

If your immediate temporary staffing needs cannot be met by a TIBH partner, use one of the

Alternative Temporary Staffing Contract vendors through the H-GAC Purchasing Cooperative below.



EFFECTIVE: June 1, 2014 through May 31, 2017

Contact provider for a quote based on the above H-GAC contract number, and attach to a requisition. Requisitions should be made out to the selected vendor and should reference H-GAC contract #TS06-14.

  • Topp Knotch Personnel, Inc.
    Diedria Joseph
    (P): 713-956-8677
    (F): 713-956-8675