eShip Global-outbound shipping
Online shipping service for the UNT System is eShipGlobal. Using eShipGlobal as your source for all shipments, domestic, and international, will ensure you receive the best discounted pricing available from FedEx, UPS, Lone Star Overnight and DHL (international shipping only), while obtaining 100% HUB credit for your purchases.
Services Offered: Express Delivery/Shipping
How to Order:
To set up an account and begin utilizing the service, submit the eShip Global Access Request Form. Account information will be emailed to you.
From eShipGlobal's website, https://ei.eshipglobal.com/, the user can select the preferred carrier and service, print air-bills and return labels from their computer and track packages in transit. eShipGlobal will also track your package delivery to ensure prompt service by the carrier and obtain any guaranteed price reduction or retrieval because of ineffective service.
All payments must be made with a Purchasing Card by an authorized Purchasing Card Cardholder. An additional 75 cents is assessed to each transaction, but the savings realized by using this service should more than cover the additional cost.
eShipGlobal will also track your package delivery to ensure prompt service by the carrier and obtain any guaranteed price reduction or retrieval because of ineffective service. Other reasons to use eShipGlobal:
- Instantly compare rates of DHL, FedEx and UPS
- Web-based portal means you can use it from any computer
- Online address book speeds up shipping to frequently used addresses
- Computer-printed air bills eliminate legibility issues
- Automatically generates all paperwork needed for international shipments
- Easy tracking of packages, including reports of delays and delay reasons
eShipGlobal completes an audit of all shipping after it is completed to ensure we are not over charged. Any credits will be returned to the department.
The employee named below as "User" and his/her immediate supervisor, wish to establish an eShipGlobal account for onlne shipping of parcels, and as such certifiy the following to be true:
- User will use eShipGlobal for official business purposes only.
- User will only furnish a Purchasing Card as the means for payment and will not utilize a Purchase Order.
- User understands that eShipGlobal does not have a means of encumbering funds or determining funds availability, and that User and Supervisor bear full responsibility to ensure that the specified account has sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
- User understands that deliberate misuse of eShipGlobal may result in revocation of User's access to eShipGlobal, and possibly other disciplinary action as deemed appropriate.
- User and Supervisor acknowledge that Policy and Texas State Law forbid the sharing of passwords, and agree to request separate accounts for each individual who may need use of eShipGlobal's services.