Skip to main content


How do reimbursements get processed?

During the transition to Concur, every campus will be a little different. Here is a guide.

Prospective employees
Non-employee, Non-student guest of the University
  • Requisition Process

Send Questions to or 940-369-5757 or 940-369-5500


Employee Reimbursement Expense Report (Travel & Non-Travel) and Travel Budget Authorization (TBA) - two-in-one form to be filled out before and after a trip

Receipt Affidavit Form - when receipt is lost or missing

Travel Reconciling Worksheet - recommended for multiday trips or trips with multiple receipts

EIS Reimbursement (Travel & Non-Travel) Query

The query is not a replacement for Cognos.

To view detailed charges to a specific chart string, Cognos will still be your best resource. The query will only show vouchers entered into EIS for payment. You can use the voucher number to reference the charges in Cognos.

The query will not show recently submitted expense reports through The current process requires the travel team to review the voucher and enter it into EIS. In fairness to all employees, the travel team works first in, first out. Voucher processing varies throughout the year depending on heavy travel seasons and vouchers submitted that are missing information. Typically allow 5 to 7 business days for the voucher to appear in EIS. Please note that the query is not going to show Travel Budget Authorizations (TBA) that have been sent to

  1. Log In To MYFS.UNT.EDU
  2. Under Main Menu choose Reporting Tools
  3. Under Query choose Query Viewer
  4. In the open field following “begins with” type in SJS_DEPT_TRAVEL_ALL
  5. Click Search
  6. When the query appears Click on the word “Excel” under Run to Excel
  7. Enter your Business Unit, Department Number, and the From/To Dates
  8. Click View Results