The Purchasing Card program is offered to help simplify small dollar purchasing needs. The information and job aides below are provided to assist you in understanding the purchasing card program policy and guidelines. Items are listed in alphabetical order. The type of items you will find on this resource list includes links to outside sources and visual job aides.
Disputed Transactions - If the cardholder notes a disputed transaction they should contact the supplier. If the dispute cannot be resolved with the supplier, the cardholder should contact Citibank at the number on the back of the purchasing card to file a dispute over the telephone. Citibank will then email the appropriate form to the cardholder. The cardholder should attach a copy of any disputed form filed with Citibank with the monthly transaction documentation.
Lost/Stolen Cards - For lost or stolen cards, call Citibank with the number on the back of your Purchasing Card at 1.800.248.4553 immediately to report that the Purchasing Card is missing and request a replacement. Direct Citibank to mail you the replacement card at your departmental mailing address. Also, call the Purchasing Card Administrator at 940.565.3204 or 855.868.4537 and your department manager to advise that you have called Citibank.
Purchasing Card Abuse - If you observe or suspect abuse of Purchasing Card Program Guidelines, you may submit an anonymous concern using this Report Purchasing Card Abuse form.
Receipts - Itemized receipts are required. A good receipt includes the date of purchase, the name of the business, a description of what was purchased, the total amount paid, and the method of payment. Missing Reciept/Receipt Affidavit form
Concur PCard Standard Processing Timeline
The following is a schedule of required activities and respective deadlines for processing Concur PCard Transactions.
- Statement Periods – 4th of Prior month through 3rd of Current month
- Transactions post throughout the month and can be reconciled prior to the end of the Statement period
- Concur Process Restriction: PCard Holders cannot submit Statement Reports until after the 3rd Business Day of new period (6th). This is to allow any orphan charges to post.
- Pcard Holders Statement Submittal with Receipts – 10th of the Month or following business day
- Approvers (All levels completed by) – 20th of the Month or following business day (with the exception of December)
- 1st Level (formerly Reconciler) – 3 Business Days
- 2nd Level (DeptID Holder) – 3 Business Days
- 3rd Level (COA/Grants Office) as needed – 3 Business Days
- PCard Team to complete transactional review/audit – 20th – 26th of the Month
- PCard Journal Creation – 26th of the Month or following business day
- PCard Statement Payment Due to Citibank – 27th of the Month or following business day