Application & Self-Service and Live Training Sessions
- Complete this form to apply for a purchasing card. Form requires approval signatures - Application form
- Register for training though UNT World Learning Library
- To be designated as a p-card holder, an employee must successfully complete P-Card training. Additionally--to retain this designation, each p-card holder must complete annual refresher training.
- Log in to Concur
- PCard Concur Training PowerPoint
- Concur Monthly Processing Dates
- Getting Started with the Concur Mobile App
- Concur Profile Settings
- Concur Terminology and Acronyms
- Approver Roles & Approving in Concur
- Icons and Warning Messages
- PCard Expense Types
- FAQ PowerPoint from UNT Denton Budget Office November First Friday
Forms and processes required by the State of Texas
- Tax Exempt Certificates - Purchases paid for with the purchasing card are tax exempt for State of Texas vendors. If tax is paid, the cardholder is responsible for having a refund credited back the card.
- Vendor Status Checks - When making a purchase over $500.00, a vendor hold search must be conducted BEFORE making the purchase.
- Take a screenshot of vendor hold check
- save as an image in Concur or on your computer
- attach screenshot image to expense line when transaction flows into Concur.
Additional Approval links & forms
- Purchasing Card Exception Request Form - When making a purchase that requires an exception, Complete and submit this Exception Request BEFORE making the purchase. Do not proceed with the purchase until authorization has been granted.
- Click Wrap Approval | UNT System Finance - Click wrap agreements are used in internet purchases where the person making the purchase is required to click "I Agree" to the vendors terms and conditions. Use this form to submit a click wrap agreement to a contract specialist for PCard purchase approval BEFORE making the purchase.
- Food & Beverage Purchase Justification form - This form is optional and can be completed when enough data is not present on the receipt. All food purchase receipts should state the purpose of the purchase and those present.
- UNT Denton Campus Only - For departments that roll up to the Provost's office, this Food and Beverage Purchase Justification form is required.
More information can be found on the Purchasing Card Program Website