Self-Service and Live Training Sessions
- Available to register through UNT World Learning Library
- Log in to Concur
- PCard Concur Training PowerPoint
- Concur Monthly Processing Dates
- Getting Started with the Concur Mobile App
- Concur Profile Settings
- Concur Terminology and Acronyms
- Approver Roles & Approving in Concur
- Icons and Warning Messages
- PCard Expense Types
- Q&A PowerPoint from UNT Denton Budget Office November First Friday
- Purchasing Card Program Guide
- Purchasing Card Quick Reference Guide
- Application form - Complete this form to apply for a purchasing card. Form requires approval signatures.
Tax Exempt Certificates - Purchases paid for with the purchasing card are tax exempt for State of Texas vendors. If tax is paid, the cardholder is responsible for having a refund credited back the card.
Vendor Status Checks - When making a purchase over $500.00, a vendor hold search must be conducted BEFORE making the purchase.
- Take a screenshot of vendor hold check
- save as an image in Concur or on your computer
- attach screenshot image to expense line when transaction flows into Concur.
Purchasing Card Exception Request Form - When making a purchase that requires an exception, Complete and submit this Exception Request BEFORE making the purchase. Do not proceed with the purchase until authorization has been granted.
Click Wrap Approval | UNT System Finance - Click wrap agreements are used in internet purchases where the person making the purchase is required to click "I Agree" to the vendors terms and conditions. Use this form to submit a click wrap agreement to a contract specialist for PCard purchase approval BEFORE making the purchase.
More information can be found on the Purchasing Card Program Website