Why am I receiving an error message when I try to access EIS?
This could be the result of a few different issues, but if you are connecting remotely, the EIS Financial (myfs) firewall prevents access from outside sources and requires use of the VPN. Instructions on the use of the VPN can be found here. Smart phone or tablet VPN access can be found here.
Which security access (roles) require training via Bridge/UNT World Learning?
A user must first complete training and submit a copy of their training certificate with the Service Now Security Request for the following roles:
- ePro Approver
- ePro Coordinator
- Cost Transfer (CT) Entry and Approver
- Interdepartmental Transfer (IDT) Entry and Approver
- Journal Worksheet (JWS) Entry and Approver
Contact your Business Unit's Budget Office for ABA Entry and Approver training and access request.
How do I access my training certificate in the Bridge App?
- After logging into the learning management system, be sure the "My Learning" menu is selected and scroll down to your listing of completed courses.
- Find the course for the certificate you need and hover your mouse over it to bring up options. Click the "Details" button, which will bring up a panel, where you will select "View Certificate".
- Once loaded, click the print button, and select the option to save to PDF.
How do I send a request for ePar or HR-related requests/HR proxy?
Step 1: Login to my https://my.untsystem.edu/
Step 2: Click on the Employee Resources tile Step 3: Click on the Employee Access Request Form tile
Step 4: Enter employee ID (person needing access), then below choose the type of access needed.
To add a proxy or approval delegation in HR, please logon to myhr.unt.edu. On the Employee Self Service page, click on the Delegations tile, then click on the Create Delegation Request. Follow the prompts to add a new approval delegation authority to another employee.
How do I request LSPD/Student Information Systems Access?
Navigate to https://enrollment.unt.edu/student-information-systems-access and follow the instructions.
How do I clear my browser cache?
Please see the instructions in this document.
How do I update my preferred email address?
You can update your preferred email address through the AMS site.
How do I gain access to Concur/PCards?
Access to Concur is automated by the HR record. Anyone with a valid HR record has a profile and can access Concur. Here are some helpful links:
Log into Concur- http://untsystem.edu/concur
Pcard webpage and information - https://finance.untsystem.edu/purchasing-card-program
Pcard application found here - https://finance.untsystem.edu/p-card-documents
How do I gain access to Cayuse?
Navigate to the following and follow the provided instructions: