Hello! Welcome to the online resource page for the new Concur Request, Travel, & Expense modules.
Below is a list of links and training videos referenced in our training sessions.
- Login to Concur
- Logging in & Submitting an Expense Report - This short video is helpful for employees that have delegates working on their behalf. It can be shared with them to show how to log in and submit a report.
- Training - Take self-serve training courses through UNT World Learning
- Concur Training Site – Training Videos from Concur, QuickStart Guides, instructions on setting up and using Concur mobile. You must be logged in to Concur to view this page.
- New Terminology and Acronyms
- Guide on updating Profile Settings – A setup guide for important profile settings that should be updated before using any of the Concur modules.
- Activate E-Receipts – Concur has partnered with some vendors to provide e-receipts that automatically send travel receipts to your Concur profile.
- Icons – A list of icons seen in the Concur modules and what they represent. Most icons have descriptions when a mouse pointer is hovered over the icon.
- Requesting Approval prior to booking a trip - This short video gives the basics of creating a Concur Request prior to booking, submitting for approval, and then booking form the approved request.
- Create an Expense Report from an approved Request - This short video gives the basics of creating an Expense Report from an approved Request.
- Create an Expense Report for non-travel reimbursements - This short video gives the basics of creating an Expense Report for any employee out of pocket expense that does not involve travel.
- Add Travel Allowances (Per diem Meals & GSA Lodging Maximums) to an Expense Report - Add per diem meals or GSA lodging maximum limits to an Expense Report
- Expense Report Statuses/Payment Statuses - Learn what each Expense report Status means and what actions can be taken
- Viewing Past Approvals - Approvers can view Requests and Expense Reports they have previously approved.
- Viewing Past Expense Reports - Users can view their past Expense Reimbursement Reports and Pcard Statement Reports in their "Report Library"
- Working with Travel Card Transactions - How to Add Travel Card Transactions to an Expense Report
- Concur FAQ - for Request, Travel, Expense, & Delegations
Roles within Concur
- Concur Approver Role – For the approver: Approve Requests and Expense Reports submitted by employees they manage and/or on a fund they manage.
- How to Set up a Travel Assistant – Give another employee access to your profile to book travel on your behalf.
- How to Log in as a Travel Assistant or a Delegate – Log into another employee’s profile to book travel on their behalf.
- How to set up a delegate for Request & Expense Reports - Give another employee access to your profile to build Requests and Expense reports on your behalf.
- Concur Approver Delegate Previewer Role – As the approver, give another employee access to your profile preview Requests and Expense reports submitted for approval.
- Getting started with the Concur App – A setup guide for Android & Iphone operating systems.
- Getting Started with TripIt Pro - a short video on how to link your free TripIt Pro App to Concur
- NEW! Concur Drive - Drive is an SAP Concur app feature that empowers your mobile device to capture mileage for you – making expensing your car trips effortless. (Drive feature will be available Tuesday April 6, 2021)
- I'm not receiving notifications from Concur/Preferred Email setup - If you previously had a student email address or an email address from one of the other UNT World institutions, you may have to set your current work email as your preferred email address so that you can receive Concur notifications as well as information from other systems throughout the UNT World
- How to resolve Insufficient Budget with Requests and Expense Reports – Use PeopleSoft EIS Query Viewer to help resolve a budget error with Requests or Expense Reports in Concur
- GL Account Crosswalk - Use this quick reference to see what GL codes are tied to Expense Reports in Concur
- Resolving Error Messages: Itinerary Rows – A guide on resolving an error message about itinerary rows and Travel Allowances